How to Order
You can buy Snowberry products on this website or at any of the stores listed in ‘Stockists’ on this website.
1. If you order on-line we will ship directly to you from our fulfilment house in Auckland.
2. On most occasions your order will be processed the next business day. However, there may be some delay due to public holidays or to particularly
3. In the event that you have not received your product within seven days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +64 9 263 7900. Snowberry's
business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm.
4. FREE SHIPPING. If your order is over $100 you will not be charged shipping.
5. Standard shipping in New Zealand is via tracked Post Haste/NZ Post (1-3 days) at $5.00.
Please note that if you wish to deliver a purchase to a country destination outside New Zealand, you will need to go to Snowberry International (Rest of World except USA and Canada) or Snowberry North America (USA & Canada). You will see at the top of the page a field allowing you to change your shipping destination.
If ordering on-line from Snowberry, you may pay by credit card. These options are available at Check-out.
We will accept credit card payments from the following providers only: Visa, Mastercard
If you are not completely satisfied with your order we can offer either a full refund (to your credit or debit card account only) or exchange providing
that goods are returned to us within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com in order to advise us that you wish to return
your goods and advise your order ID number, whether you wish a refund or an exchange, and provide us with your reason for returning the goods.
Please ensure that the goods you are returning are in their original packaging, and are then wrapped securely, and for your protection we recommend
that you use a tracked delivery service. Ensure that you have enclosed your name, address and order ID number with your returned products and send
to: Snowberry at one of the following centres:
||Snowberry Customer Service, Unit 8/50, Stonedon Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, PO BOx 58680, Botany 2163 New Zealand
The cost of returning product to us is the purchaser’s. However, should you choose to exchange your product we will re-ship at our cost.
Please note that if you have purchased your products via one of our stockists you will need to arrange your return or exchange with them directly.
When you register with Snowberry we will keep your details so that you don’t need to re-enter them every time you shop with us and we will send you special
You can update your personal information in ‘My Account’ at any time.
Should you forget your password click on ‘Forgot you password’ and we will send you a new password by email, which you can change if you wish.